Overdraft is short term loan for financing current assets. It allows to do payment that exceeded balance in current account.
This type of loan gives an absolute liberty in use of loan sources and gives an option to increase current assets without special collateral, as company funds return in the current accounts serves as collateral.
- amount: to 70 000 EUR or equivalent in other currency (if customer offers bigger amount of money bank can give a larger loan);
- to 50% of mean monthly turnover in the current account of the bank
during the last year
- - to 20% of mean monthly turnover in the current account of other credit institutions during the last year
- - to 50% of mean monthly turnover in the current account of the bank during the last year
- currency: EUR, USD;
maturity: up to
6 months or up to 12 months if customer uses this service repeatedly;
- interest rate: depends on individual risk.
Loan granting conditions:
- economic activity of the company at least 2 years or at least 1 year company for financial activities has been using current account of LPB;
- own capital in the balance at least 10%;
- company has to work with profit;
- company’s liquidity has to equal or higher than 1.
To receive the loan you have to:
- open a current account in LPB;
- fill in the application form and other necessary documents.
For additional information please contact us by e-mail or by phone: (+371) 6 715 1 802.