If you are conducting transactions in different currencies and you need currency exchange services, as a result of exchange rate fluctuations you may get unforeseen expenses. Mitigate these risks and plan income will help exchange market operations.
The exchange is made in two working days after the conclusion of the transaction, according to in advance coordinated course.
- individual exchange rate, if exchange operation exceeds 5 000 EUR or equivalent amount in another currency;
- possibility to leave order in a bank for currency conversion's, to convert the currency when the rate will be the best for you;
- currency exchange operations can be made weekdays from 09.00 to 18.00 .
FX Forward - exchange transaction, which allows you to sell or buy a particular currency, in period of three bank working days till 1 year after the transaction date, in accordance with pre-agreed rate.
Service is free of charge;
FX SWAP (interchange transaction)
FX Swap is a transaction by which you enter into an agreement with the bank to exchange currency at a certain rate and at the same time agree to a specific time to return the bank to the amount in the initial currency at a fixed rate.
- eliminates the possibility of getting losses on exchange;
- allows you to get the missing currency, exchanging her surplus funds in another currency without getting currency risk;
- ability to change the date of the transaction and move to a more comfortable and convenient time for you;
- service is free of charge.
To perform transactions you have to
- Open a current account in LPB;
- Sign an agreement on currency transactions;
- Fill out the customer questionnaire;
- put a security deposit in the amount of 5 - 20% of the transaction (the deposit amount depends on the type of deal).
More information on foreign currency exchange transactions can be obtained via phone - +371 6 777 2 973, +371 6 777 2 988 or in Bank’s Customer service center.