Payment card is a reliable way to keep your money and have constant access to your funds without the need to handle a large amount of cash.
With the Payment cards we offer you can easily and profitably make purchases in Latvia and abroad, as well as make purchases online, book and pay for hotels and tickets.
Mastercard© Identity Check™ is an additional security layer for online credit and debit card transactions.
Types of Payment cards:
Advantages of using Payment cards:
- Payment card gives you the opportunity to pay conveniently for purchases and services.
- Payment card allows you to make purchases and reservations on the Internet.
- By using Payment card for daily purchases, you do not have to worry about carrying around large amount of money in your purse.
- Going abroad, you do not have to worry about currency exchanging – use your Payment card or withdraw cash from ATMs around the world.
- If the purchase currency is the same as the currency of Payment card account, there are no fees for payments both in Latvia and abroad.
- Feel safe for your money – if you lose your Payment card you can easily block it so no one else can access your money.
- You have the opportunity to receive a credit limit of up to 300% of your income with the favorable terms of repayment.
- Payment card is protected against forgery – all LPB Payment cards have a magnetic stripe, chip and contactless function.
- Special offers from Bank’s partners (Loyalty program).
- Different privileges in cities around the world (Program Mastercard “Priceless Cities”).
- With contactless Payment card the Payment card holder can pay for purchases in Latvia in amount up to 50 EUR without entering the PIN code – simply by holding the Payment card close to the terminal that supports contactless function.
- When making payments with LPB contactless Payment card, to make sure that the Payment card is used by its owner, from time to time the POS terminal may request to enter a PIN code.