On Rates Changes16.01.2020
Starting from the March 16th, changes in Rates of Current account for Legal entities (EEA and Foreign) will come into effect.
We hereby inform you that from March 16th of 2020 changes in Rates of Current accounts for Legal entities (EEA and Foreign) will come into effect:
1. Account opening, service and maintenance
1.4. Account maintenance
200 EUR / monthly
1.5. Minimum Account balance
Please be informed that since March 16th of 2020 LPB Bank will offer Premium conditions for Clients - Legal entities of tariff groups EEZ and Foreign: account maintenance fee (monthly) at a special price:
Subject to at least one of the following conditions, account maintenance fee:
50 EUR / monthly
1. Loan Agreement without breach of obligations*
2. Term deposit Agreement/-s in amount of at least 100 000 EUR*
3. Valid and active Merchant account (E-commerce)
4. The average balance of all Client’s accounts (CIF) for the previous month exceeds 100 000 EUR
5. The total amount of commissions paid to the Bank for the previous month exceeds 200 EUR**
* Agreement/-s must be valid on the last working day of the month.
** Excluding the amount of fees for account maintenance and annual fees for using the Payment card/-s.
During the first calendar month after CIF activation, for all Clients with whom the fees were not specified in the Special Conditions to the Agreement with the Bank, Premium conditions will be applied (regardless of the number of days remaining in the calendar month).
The Bank has the right to limit access to the Premium conditions for all or individual Clients by informing those through the Internet Bank at least two months before the changes are applied.
The offer is not available for Clients with whom the fees were specified in the Special Conditions to the Agreement with the Bank.