The goal of LPB Bank is to continuously improve the quality of financial services. If you have any feedback, questions or complaints regarding the service process, please let us know your opinion. Based on your recommendations, we can improve the quality of our customer service.
You can send your feedback, suggestions and questions:
- by mail: LPB Bank, Brivibas street 54, Riga, LV-1011
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +371 6 7772999
Complaints can be submitted only in written form:
- by visiting LPB Bank in person and filing a complaint;
- by sending mail: LPB Bank, Brivibas street 54, Riga, LV-1011 (the complaint must be signed by the Client and the signature certified by a notary public, if the Complaint includes a request to provide confidential information regarding the Client);
- by sending an e-mail to email@example.com (the complaint must be electronically signed and sent from the Client’s e-mail specified in the LPB Bank system);
- by sending a message via LPB Bank Internet bank.
The complaint can be submitted in Latvian, Russian or English languages. LPB Bank reviews complaints according to Section 9 of the General Terms of Service, in compliance with the requirements of normative acts of the Republic of Latvia. Before submitting a complaint, please carefully read all rules of Section 9 of the LPB Bank General Terms of Service (hereinafter - GTS), which determine the requirements for submitting, revoking and reviewing complaints.
Please pay attention to:
- information that needs to be provided in the complaint - Paragraph 9.9 of the GTS;
- procedure for submitting revocation of the complaint - Paragraph 9.13 of the GTS;
- deadlines for reviewing complaints - Paragraphs 9.17, 9.18 of the GTS;
- the manner of providing the response - Paragraph 9.19 of the GTS;
- institutions to contact if the response provided by LPB Bank is not satisfactory or is considered unreasonable or unfair - Paragraph 9.20 of the GTS.
Additional information on the procedure for submitting complaints can be obtained by phone +371 6 777 2 999 (on working days from 9.00 to 18.00).