On December 1st new tariffs will come into effect.
JSC Latvijas pasta banka (hereinafter – the Bank) hereby informs you that on December 1st, 2017 changes in the Bank’s Tariffs will enter into force, which will divide Tariffs in separate types.
Changes in the Tariffs are based on the objective of setting Tariffs to Clients of the Bank, which would more precisely correspond with the status of the Client.
The Bank has defined three types of Tariffs – Domestic, EEA and Foreign Tariffs, which will be applied as follows:
Domestic Tariffs are applicable:
1) to private individuals, who are citizens or non-citizens of the Republic of Latvia, or stateless persons, or persons, to whom the alternative or refugee status has been granted in the Republic of Latvia, upon presenting a valid, one of the types of personal identification documents provided for in the “Personal Identification Documents Law”;
2) to private individuals, who are citizens of third countries, to whom a third country identity card has been issued in the Republic of Latvia (a residence permit), upon presenting a valid residence permit*.
3) to private individuals, who are citizens of EEA countries, to whom an identity card of another member state of EU or EEA country, or Swiss Confederation has been issued in the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter - EEA identity card), upon presenting a valid identity card*.
4) to legal entities, as well as partnerships and their analogues, foreign companies, which are registered and operating in the Republic of Latvia, as well as diplomatic, consular and other foreign representative offices of the Republic of Latvia.
* The term during which the Tariffs will
be applicable equals the term of validity of the residence permit or the EEA identity
card. After the term of validity of the said document expires, the corresponding
other type of Tariff will be applied to the Client.
EEA Tariffs are applicable:
1) to private individuals, residents of
EEA countries, upon presenting a citizens passport of the respective EEA
country or a citizens identity card;
2) to legal entities, which are registered and operating in any of the EEA countries.
are applicable to Clients of the Bank both private individuals and legal entities, to whom none of the other types of Tariffs are applicable.
Please be informed that the amendments of
the Tariffs have been initiated in accordance with Clause 2.2.1 of the Bank’s
General Terms of Service, which provide that the Bank has the right to
unilaterally amend the Tariffs providing a prior notice to the Clients 2 (two
months) in advance.
In addition, please be informed that the Client has the right not to agree with the changes in the Tariffs, by informing the Bank on such disagreement no later than within 10 (ten) days prior to the date when the changes in the Tariffs will enter into force.Partial agreement to the amendments and changes is not allowed.
If the Bank has received the Client’s notification on disagreement to the changes in the Tariffs, such notification will be considered as the Client’s proposition to terminate the Agreement.
The new tariffs can be found here:
5. Electronic Payments
6. Payment cards Domestic
7. Payment cards EEA
8. Payment cards Foreign
9. Loans - Pritvate individuals
10. Loans - Legal entities
11. Loans - Guarantees
12. Loans - Documentary collection
13. Loans - Letter of credit
14. Brokerage and Term deposit
Latvijas pasta banka