New procedure of tariff application01.03.2019
On March 1st new procedure of Bank’s tariff application will come into effect.
We hereby inform you that on March 1st, 2019 new procedure of Bank’s tariff application will come into effect – new signs of tariff application will be established, depending on the type of tariff: Domestic, EEA and Foreign tariffs:
Domestic Tariffs are applicable:
1) To private individuals, who are citizens or non-citizens of the Republic of Latvia, or stateless persons, or persons, to whom the alternative or refugee status has been granted in the Republic of Latvia, upon presenting a valid, one of the types of personal identification documents provided for in the “Personal Identification Documents Law”.
2) To private individuals, who are citizens of EEA countries, to whom an identity card of another member state of EU or EEA country, or Swiss Confederation has been issued in the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter - EEA identity card), upon presenting a valid identity card*.
3) To legal entities, as well as partnerships and their analogues, foreign companies, which are registered in the Republic of Latvia and its place of performance of the principal activity is the Republic of Latvia, as well as diplomatic, consular and other foreign representative offices of the Republic of Latvia.
* The term during which the Tariffs will be applicable equals the term of validity of the residence permit or the EEA identity card. After the term of validity of the said document expires, the corresponding other type of Tariff will be applied to the Client.
EEA Tariffs are applicable:
1) To private individuals, residents of EEA countries, upon presenting a citizens passport of the respective EEA country or a citizens identity card.
2) To legal entities, which are registered and operating in any of the EEA countries.
3) To legal persons who are registered in Republic of Latvia, in any of the following cases:
- if its place of performance of the principal activity is not Republic of Latvia, but other EEA country,
- if in legal person’s ownership structure at least one direct or indirect owner is a person, other than a Resident**,
- if the authorized signatory of legal entity is a citizen of third countries ***.
** Resident within the meaning of application of tariffs:
- a legal person, legal arrangement, partnership and its analogues, incl. foreign, registered and with place of performance of the principal activity in Republic of Latvia, as well as diplomatic missions, consular posts or other representations of the State of Latvia in the foreign states;
- a private individual who is a citizen or non-citizen of the Republic of Latvia, or a stateless person, a refugee, or a person who has been granted alternative status, provided that one of the types of identification documents prescribed in the “Personal Identification Documents Law” has been issued to them.
*** Citizen of third countries within the meaning of application of tariffs:
- a private individual who is a non-citizen of EEA countries.
Foreign Tariffs are applicable:
1) To Clients of the Bank both private individuals and legal entities, to whom none of the other types of Tariffs are applicable.